Senior Digital Strategist
We’re looking for a freethinker that can move in any direction. Someone who both thinks and does. Because as a Senior Strategist at DEPT®, you sketch the digital future and ambition of our clients and bring them to life together with your team.
You’re at the heart of everything that we make. You get a kick out of exploring the unknown and you understand what organizations need to step up their digital game. Ideas come naturally to you and every night you write down a new concept on the back of a beer mat. Your enthusiasm is contagious and even your grandma understands why your ideas will turn into a success.
We’re DEPT®, a young award winning agency. We make sure big clients such as bol.com, Eneco, Just Eat Takeaway, Bijenkorf and Van Gogh Museum get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Of course we’re on the lookout for talent and expertise, but we also want you to be the perfect DEPT®-fit. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Are passionate, smart and have endless love for digital;
- Have experience on the agency-side;
- Have completed a study, preferably in Industrial Design, Communication, Digital Business or Marketing;
- Sense what works in design or an online user experience;
- Know how to make your ideas simple, tangible and visual;
- Love to analyse and go in-depth, but aren’t afraid to make decisions;
- Connect different disciplines in your thinking and know how to turn this into practice with designers, creatives and developers;
- Host workshops and co-creation sessions that burst with energy;
- Effortlessly take an active role in maintaining relationships with clients;
- Know how to touch people in conversations and presentations in order to kick-start things;
- Easily combine content and form, for example with slick Keynotes;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home including a nice work setup;
- The opportunity to do what you’re good at and whatever you want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- An excellent salary with great fringe benefits;
- An NS-Business Card;
- Delicious and healthy food;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings;
- A free bootcamp;
- A laptop and phone.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects