For our London office, we are looking for a Campaign Developer.
You bring experience in designing and building Marketing Automation campaigns for our clients.
As a Campaign Developer, you will be involved in various aspects of the delivery of client projects, from joining workshops to create and review campaigns, to working with marketeers at the client side to scope enhancements or new project concepts, delivery plans and supporting the project team to provide solutions to clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have experience in campaign and / or developer roles at agency or consulting side.
- You can design and deliver eCRM, email marketing and Marketing Automation omni channel campaigns.
- Are able to operate on your own and be part of a team and handle multiple projects at once
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Are skilled in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Salesforce Pardot. It is a big plus if you are certified on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or are on your way to become certified. We are open to candidates with experience on comparable Marketing Automation platforms such as Adobe, Selligent or others (please list this clearly in your application).
- Your technical skills include building email templates, design and build campaign journeys and building landing pages or forms in campaign journeys. Your skills are comparable to a front end developer but you are also aware of data integrations and how to obtain data from third party systems for the use in Marketing Automation platforms.
- You have strong communication skills, are detail oriented, flexible and business driven. You are used to take ownership and have good analytical skills.
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in London;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hubspot Administrator /Marketing Intern
CareSkore, Mountain View, Remote
French Content Marketer
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Senior Manager, Brand Marketing - US Territory
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Hungarian Digital Marketing Consultant (student worker)
Brand Ambassador Coordinator
Getaround, Chicago, IL
Director Product Marketing Management
GitHub, Remote - US