For our Rotterdam and Amsterdam offices, we are looking for a Senior .NET developer who knows that there is rarely one solution to a specific problem.
As a Senior .NET developer you will use your knowledge to find that one best solution for our customers, which you are able to explain in an understandable language. You will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, .Net-based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers. Moreover, you'll act as a mentor for others. We don't have a lot of office doors, but yours is always open for our juniors and mediors seeking advice, development or anything else in order to grow. This way, you'll get the most out of your client while taking your colleagues to the next level.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least HBO/University of Applied Science (higher professional education) level of working and thinking;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the field of C # and .NET;
- Have knowledge of database design, management and T-SQL;
- Have strong OO programming skills; you are familiar with the SOLID code principles and always strive to write easily readable code;
- Relevant experience within the office environment is an advantage;
- Experience with Microsoft and Amazon’s cloud services is an advantage;
- Experience with CMS platforms (Umbraco, EPiServer or Sitecore) is an added value;
- Have proven experience in dealing with customers and product owners directly.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Amsterdam/central Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Analista de Negocio / Business Analyst ( Área Desarrollo Software)
Lead Software Developer with Mobile Skills
Foursquare, New York
Operational Technical Support Specialist