DEPT® is looking for a Content Editor to join our Manchester team and work collaboratively with project and client teams to build out new websites based on the delivered client content and agreed project designs.
As a Content Editor, you will implement the content strategy per project to ensure it is inline with the overall DEPT®️ process. You will review and analyse designs to estimate the time required to build the websites and design the content entry template documents to ensure the new component requirements are fully understood, as well as be responsible for adding components and pages to CMS applications.
Your role may also involve writing content entry guides to allow our clients to create and maintain their own multi-language CMS's. You will be responsible for ensuring tasks are completed within project deadlines as well as creating and managing documentation for the content entry on each project. You will report the progress of workload communication effectively, escalating where appropriate.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Are able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Are capable of working on your own or within teams, always in a professional manner
- Are proficient in CMS content entry
- Knowledge of one or more of the following CMS's is desirable: Optimizely, Sitecore, WordPress, Contentful, Tridion
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence would also be advantageous
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Producing progress reports as required per project, and Content Progress Reports per project. Distributing Content Progress Reports for internal and external sign off
- Liaising with clients and the Head of QA and Content to report on content entry progress and issues being found.
- Being involved in the creation of Content guides, suggesting the appropriate template for the individual projects.
Supporting clients throughout UAT:
- Provide guidance/advice on approach;
- Deliver walkthroughs if necessary;
- Be there as a general POC for any content related issues
- Input into processes and ensure smooth implementation
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables from the Content Team
- Manage expectations around assigned clients/projects
- Providing estimates for content entry if required
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
File hosting service