A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A bit more about this role:
We are looking for a Community Outreach Specialist who exhibits compassion for the senior population and an ability to network and build relationships within his/her community. Devoted’s Community Outreach Specialist is responsible for opening doors for sales & marketing opportunities in the community for Devoted’s Sales Agents. The Community Outreach Specialist must embody Devoted’s core values and share them with community influencers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with community influencers and “gatekeepers” to venues where Devoted Sales Agents can prospect and be a part of the senior population
- Ensure market comprehension and adherence to Medicare marketing guidelines and compliance regulations
- Assist internal and external Sales Agents development of marketing plans and strategies
- Deliver Medicare educational presentations at community events to seniors
- Work with provider groups for co-op marketing
- Track results and ROI on local marketing
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to achieve intended results
Attributes to success:
- A passion to make a difference in people’s lives and to improve the overall healthcare system in America
- Compassion of a social worker commingled with the savviness of a skilled marketer
- Proven ability to engage in community-based marketing
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to an agile work environment
- Technically savvy
- Team player who is customer-service oriented
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of the organization
Desired skills and experience:
- Local network and contacts in the community
- Preferred experience in Medicare Advantage industry
- College degree preferred
- Unrestricted Driver's License
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you! If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.