DICE, London, Greater London UK
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
In this role you will be able to apply a combination of data analysis, commercial and stakeholder management skills in order to support and contribute to our revenue strategy.
This role is data-driven with key responsibilities including identifying new partner opportunities, analysing sales, identifying trends and forecasting future demand.
Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be critical to evaluate the competitive position of DICE in existing and new markets.
- Assist in identifying new partner acquisition opportunities in existing and new markets
- Develop tracking mechanisms to understand revenue performance and drivers across the group to aid future decision making.
- Produce group reports used for strategic planning and assist in the analysis of these reports to determine appropriate revenue goals and strategy
- Provide guidance on revenue expectations to the Chief Revenue Officer and other key stakeholders across the business for forecasting as requested.
- Consistent review of all DICE partners, competitors, reviewing demand, and city event calendars, and maintaining historical data on events and performance.
- Conduct market research to evaluate vertical trending to help drive sales efforts in a more efficient direction
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier program in one of the following areas: Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Relevant work experience in financial analysis or operations analysis at an FMCG or major consumer corporate
- Strong analytical skills required, including (but not exclusive to) financial modelling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies etc.
- Technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools, SQL and Excel
- Able to meet deadlines in a goal orientated environment
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here
DICE was built by fans for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a seventy person (and growing) company that recently launched in Los Angeles and Paris with more global locations to come. We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
Want to learn more about DICE? Visit DICE's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Manager
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Taboola, Tel Aviv
R&D Engineer Intern - SLA (Fall 2019)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Data Scientist - Inference, Brand Marketing
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Solution Consultant Analytics (m/w/div)
Research Services Sales