Partner Services Agent (Spanish Speaking)
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 90+ person company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
With a network of hundreds of promoters and venues, with access to the highest quality gigs, club nights and festivals, we want to ensure our partners have the best experience selling their tickets with DICE.
We’re growing our team our London-based team and looking for a Partner Services Agent to primarily focus on Spanish cities, providing our partners with the best service and ensuring their needs are not only met, but exceeded too. You’ll be the first person they get in touch with for any request and will need to know all the processes around partner lifecycle like the back of your hand. You’ll work closely with various teams across the business.
You’re the kind of person who never loses their cool, always finds a way to solve any problem, understand what people mean from half a word, and can prioritise really, really well.
NOTE: This role will be based in our London office and we're looking for someone to join the team full time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across seven days per week. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
- Onboarding promoters and venues
- Setting up events
- Responding to all partner emails - be it requests for event changes, compiling reports, payment queries, or anything else
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and making it happen
- Spotting bugs and internal tools requirements, and communicating them to the product team
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Experienced in the ticketing or music industry
- You have at least 1-2 years experience dealing with customers in an online/digital environment
- Great support isn’t just about answering emails - it’s about problem-solving and you love that
- You’re methodical and detail orientated. You’ll always make sure you’ve addressed the partner’s problem before you fire off a reply
- You go the extra mile, but believe in small gestures too
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem to achieve the best result
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness to our partners
- You can work flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 8pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with you to find the best mutually convenient times
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here
DICE was built by fans for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a seventy person (and growing) company that recently launched in Los Angeles and Paris with more global locations to come. We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
Want to learn more about DICE? Visit DICE's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager (w/m/div) für ein neues finleap Venture
FinLeap GmbH, Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region Germany