DICE, London, Greater London UK
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company launching around the world. As of right now, we are live in London, LA, New York, Chicago and Paris; and now in Spain.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology; we’re building the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best of the industry work closely with us to make sure tickets go to fans, not scalpers. Together, we’re all on a mission to get people out more.
We’re looking for an experienced Venue Lead who will grow the number of venue partners, while also having complete overview of our current DICE venue partners. You will lead on deal status for all prospective venue targets and develop relationships with contacts in the industry with a focus on key decision makers. Within DICE, you will coordinate teams and lead the strategic planning for pitches and presentations for all new venue focused business.
Ideally, you will already have an established network of contacts across the music industry from your experience and thrive in one-on-one negotiations as well as presentations to whole companies. You will have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to strategically plan long-term, feeding both ends of the pipeline with equal energy.
You’ll thrive in creative and commercial discussions, with proven sales skills and specific experience in closing business deals. This role is driven by targets and success is measured by the number and quality of venue partnerships.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- You think big and can spot opportunities quickly
- Highly organised, you’ll be skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners
- Up-ward management is strong, building strong reporting skills and analysis of business progress
- Can adapt quickly to change. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly
- Passionate and enthusiastic about building exceptional relationships
- Enjoy working in teams and cross-collaborating with different departments to find the best solution for our venue partners, e.g. working with Music, Arts & Culture and Marketing in refined solutions
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, who doesn't get intimidated by a room full of strangers
- You have ideas on how to shape DICE’s business development priorities
- Proficient with Keynote and Google Sheets
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of how to manage a P&L
- You’re ready to un-learn. We’re re-thinking how the live music industry works and that inspires you
- You’ll be empathetic and great with people, in order for us to find the best solutions for our partners, we need to understand and respect their challenges/business pressures
- Have a general understanding of how venues operate
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to being one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to get people out more. We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.