Analog ASIC Design Engineer
DiDi Labs, Fremont, CA
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Architects, and develops analog integrated circuits. Conducts analyses, simulations, and evaluations of circuit architectures. Interfaces with various cross-functional teams such as testing, system and firmware engineers to improve system performance and enable product deployment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with system engineers to decide analog and mixed-signal ASIC spec.
- Conduct schematic capture and layout of analog and mixed-signal designs.
- Conduct extensive pre- and post-layout circuit simulations.
- Develop test plans for the analog and mixed signal ASICs.
- Manage and integrate internal and external analog and mixed-signal IPs.
- Support the system integration with ASICs.
- Documents details about analyses, design, and testing methodologies.
- PhD in electrical engineering with 2+ years related industrial experience, or MS with 5+ years' related industrial experience.
- Thorough understanding of IC design flows.
- Strong experience with IC design tools such as Cadence Virtuoso, ADS.
- Strong experience with Matlab/Simulink, and other analytical tools.
- Experience with ESD, IC packaging and PCB design.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/Perl.
- Ability to debug and characterize analog systems using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers etc.
- 6+ years with various analog/mixed-signal IP and block designs
- 5+ years working as a module lead for analog and mixed-signal modules such as data converters, PLLs, etc.
- Strong knowledge of signal and power integrity
- Understanding of digital design flow is a plus
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Intrusion Monitoring Analyst
Datto, Albany, NY | Boston, MA | Norwalk, CT | Rochester, NY
Senior Software Engineer
Red Ventures, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Senior Software Engineer, Backend Platform (Python)
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Toronto
Software Engineer - Identity
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Doctolib, Paris, France
Senior Full Stack Engineer - Tap by Wattpad