Digital Design Verification Engineer
DiDi Labs, Fremont, CA
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We’re committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges by using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Didi Chuxing’s Autonomous-Driving team was established in 2016, and has grown to a comprehensive research and development organization covering HD mapping, perception, behavior prediction, planning and control, infrastructure and simulation, labeling, hardware, mechanical, problem diagnosis, vehicle modifications, connected car, and security, among others. We’re developing and testing self-driving vehicles in China and the United States.
In August 2019, DiDi upgraded its autonomous driving unit to an independent company to focus on R&D, product application, and business development related to self-driving technologies. The new company will integrate the resources and technology of DiDi’s platform, continue to increase investment in R&D, and deepen collaboration with auto industry partners.
We are currently looking for a Digital Design Verification Engineer to join our DiDi Autonomous Driving Hardware team. The candidate will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for defining verification flows and implementing test plans for existing and future functional blocks.
As a digital design verification Engineer, you will play a central role in building hardware prototypes and products utilizing FPGAs/SoCs. You will interact closely with systems and algorithms engineer to understand implementation requirements, and participate in design verification and bring-up of various functional blocks by writing assertions, test benches, test harnesses, etc. Your daily responsibilities include
● Collaborate with other team members in a dynamic environment to define new technology requirements and specifications.
● Deliver detailed test plans for verification of complex digital design blocks.
● Create verification environments with Systemverilog and UVM.
● Work closely with design engineers to create coverage measures and corner cases; identify design holes and deliver functionally correct functional blocks
● Perform synthesis, P&R and timing closure with FPGA vendor tools.
● Create and execute plans for platform bring-up, debug, and validation.
● Document and support test plans and reviews.
● MSEE or above with 3+ years experience in design verification.
● In-depth knowledge in HDL, verification and computational logic design verification concepts.
● Experience using scripting languages for test automation.
● Hands on lab bring-up and debug experience. Familiar with lab instrument usage.
● Good communication skills and self-motivated.
● 5+ years experience in design verification. Proficiency in Systemverilog and UVM.
● Knowledge of mainstream FPGA SoC architecture and design tools is a plus.
● Understanding of AMBA protocols (AXI Interfaces) is a plus.
● Knowledge of fixed point digital signal processing is a plus.
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
27 Active Jobs
File hosting service