Senior Global Affiliates Marketing Lead
DiDi Labs, Mountain View
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
The Senior Global affiliates marketing Lead role within the centralized paid marketing team is the owner of delivering user growth and engagement by utilizing various Ad products offered through affiliates partners and ad networks. This individual will be an integral member of the centralized digital marketing team, which advances thought leadership on paid media strategies and implements best practices to drive DiDi growth in the international markets. As a Senior lead, you will define the holistic media and growth strategies through optimal use of ad networks and affiliate channels. In this role, you will work closely with our country's paid marketing teams to drive user growth (passengers and drivers) across all ad networks and affiliates.
We are looking for someone who has solid experience in performance marketing and will be comfortable managing very large-scale budgets and programs that exceed ROI targets across multiple platforms. This lead should be an out of the box thinker who is motivated by data and audience insights to support digital marketing plans that help driving both applications and engagements with our jobs platform.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day liaison with ad networks account teams, country paid media team and the ad-tech team members
- Serve as the resident expert for leveraging ad networks and affiliates to our best advantages
- Strategy and stakeholder communication and management
- Define holistic media acquisition strategy in partnership with business unit marketers
- Influence decisions and drive process and strategy change (as needed) with internal stakeholders
- Create cross-organizational alignment by leading strategic discussions and business reviews
- Provide thought leadership on new and emerging ad networks and affiliates channels and tactics
- 20-30% International Travel
Ad networks and affiliates program management:
- Oversee ad networks and affiliates campaign strategy and execution in LATAM region
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn the plan
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a regular basis; develop insights and present QBRs
- Provide performance analyses and make spend shift/optimization recommendations across all channels
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spending, revenue and ROI
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Manage tracking initiatives
- Work with country teams on creative development (banners, landing pages)
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Digital agency experience / hands on ad networks and affiliates campaign management experience
- Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities through a structured, curious, and data-driven approach
- Proficiency of digital marketing tools with specific depth in ad networks and affiliates media platforms
- Understanding of Adwords APIs or at least that they exist and can be leveraged to find scale.
- A marketplace marketing background (i.e. understanding how supply and demand impact marketing strategies)
- Strong presentation skills: Ability to efficiently communicate complex workflows, dependencies, and tradeoffs in both speech and writing
- Ability to solve complex problems, build creative solutions and drive results
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations and marketing teams
- Experience with multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
391 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room