Director of International Product and Tech Communications
DiDi Labs, Beijing, China
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the job:
As a critical member of DiDi’s International Communications Team, you will be responsible for leading the team that manages our global product and technology communications efforts. You will work very closely with DiDi’s global product leadership, bringing your communications expertise to help to shape our product strategy and direction. You will also build and lead a team that will map to all of our key product areas, including mobility and food delivery, as well as an array of exciting new product areas. Most importantly, you will provide consistent support to our country communications teams spread across Latin America, Asia and Europe, developing global communications materials that can be localized and providing regular insight and ideas to our teams, while also serving as a feedback loop back from our country teams to global product teams.
About the team:
DiDi’s International Communications Team is responsible for telling DiDi’s unique story to people and partners around the world, in a fast growing number of countries across an equally fast growing suite of products and services. As the world’s leading mobility and convenience platform, with upwards of 50 million trips and deliveries happening on our platform every day, DiDi helps more than 550 million people around the world get where they’re going, and the things that they need. It is our team's job to tell this story, to bring the infinitely complex nature of our business and our technology to life. We work across traditional and digital media, across the hyperlocal and the global, and we are constantly working to match our innovation in approach to that of our fast growing company.
- Build and lead a strong team of product and technology communications experts who will develop and communicate DiDi’s product and technology story to global audiences
- Serve as a communications business partner to DiDi’s top product and technology teams, participating in the product development process to ensure we are building products with a strong communications mindset
- Establish a global framework for supporting country based communications teams with information, insight and consistent materials on all of our product developments
- Develop global product moments and campaigns to communicate DiDi’s technology leadership across our key markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 12-15+ years of external communications experience, ideally with a strong background in technology communications either for a thriving startup, big company or top global agency
- Perfect written and spoken English, as well as spoken Chinese to be able to communicate with non-English speaking teams
- Global or regional communications experience, ideally including work in Latin America, Asia and/or Europe.
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!