Backend/Full Stack Software Engineer – Data Security
DiDi Labs, Mountain View
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
At DiDi, Security is core to everything we do. The Security Engineering team is entrusted with monitoring cyber threats, analyzing vulnerabilities and exploits, researching new methods and technologies for detecting cybersecurity attacks and frauds, and developing innovative software that protects everything from the smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, a wide-variety of devices, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we are solving extremely challenging security problems. We are looking for talented engineers and researchers to utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and grow with our team.
- Develop SaaS software for user and entity behavior analytics, security orchestration, automated incidence response.
- Develop and deploy reliable and sustainable micro-services for security research, operation, and management.
- Backend APIs and frontend visualization and UI development.
- A keen ability to engage and drive solutions for the new problems across the full-stack.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables in a fast paced, iterative development environment.
- Collaborate with partner teams both in the US and China to define new requirements and to deliver best end-to-end user experience.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development, in one or more programming languages mostly used in the backend, including but not limited to: Java, Python, Node.js, React.
- Java Spring framework knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in real-time streaming analytics, backend micro-service, and database (MySQL, ElasticSearch, HBase, Redis, Kafka) technologies.
- Experience as a full-stack developer is a plus
- Experience of data visualization is a plus
- Comfortable and passionate about working with large unstructured data streams.
- Great engineering skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership in your work.
- Knowledge of information security issues, including DLP, UEBA, Anti-Fraud, Malware Detection, Vulnerability, Exploits.
- Outstanding engineering records, with evidence through open-source contributions, publications, conferences, or technical blogs.
- Ability and willingness to take on incremental tasks.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills with Mandarin is a plus.
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one