DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
DiDi Labs is working to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
At DiDi, we’re committed to collaborating with cities, communities, and the taxi industry to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges with smart transportation solutions.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.
As a young team, our desire is to build and maintain a working environment that engenders free flow of ideas and sets our employees up for strong personal growth and career development. DiDi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company.
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Admin to join our Mountain View office. We are looking for a passionate team player who thrives on ownership, and can roll up her/his sleeves and jump in and step up where needed.
- Coordinate with related teams to develop and implement operations plans and policies (e.g. security; external visitors; etc); update operations projects. Work with internal communications team on appropriate messaging to employees.
- Purchase lunch and office supplies, stock and track office supplies, keep inventory of supplies, and develop an order schedule.
- Plan and execute holiday events, happy hours and other recreational activities (e.g. monthly volunteer activities; community events service days; etc.)
- Support reception duties as needed.
- As assigned take up other administrative duties (e.g. assist company special events).
Required Skills / Desired Experiences:
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Excellent service mindset to all employees and guests from different backgrounds
- Fluent English a must, Chinese Mandarin a strong plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, SAP Concur
- Associate degree required, Bachelor preferred
About DiDi Labs
DiDi is a ride-sharing platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way people live and move. Didi Chuxing offers a full range of on-demand mobility options, including Taxi hailing, private car hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), Chauffeur (designated driver), Bus, Minibus, Car Rental, and Enterprise Solutions. Our company is committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation and environmental challenges using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Want to learn more about DiDi Labs? Visit DiDi Labs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Solutions Manager
Curalate, New York, NY
HR Coordinator (Temp-to-perm)
AKQA, New York
People Operations Associate (Expansion)
Retail Manager (Enjoy Captain)
Enjoy, Austin, TX
Chief Privacy Officer, Global Marketplaces
Optical Manager, Aventura Mall
Warby Parker, Miami, FL