Dig Inn’s Leadership Development Program is designed for the entrepreneurial spirit. Being exposed to all moving parts of our restaurant group, you’ll develop the skills necessary to communicate across departments, and dominate in every facet of the industry. We want to nurture the next crop of conscious professionals, so we’re seeking leaders with the initiative to create their niche -- distinguishing how your work can effectively impact not only our operations, but the greater farm-to-counter movement.
You will be matched to an area of the company based on your skills and talents, as well as business priorities. You will work directly with someone on the leadership team, receiving direct mentorship and growth opportunities.
- College degree and 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- An interest in the restaurant industry – we want someone keen on changing the way people think about food
- Can-do attitude, a natural leader of the pack
- Creatively and analytically adept in Microsoft Office (including Excel), Google platforms, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think outside the box with the bigger picture always in mind
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook + Company phone (or phone reimbursement)
- Equinox gym membership plan based on eligibility
- On-site yoga classes and open access studio for support team
- Flexible vacation time
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a vegetable-forward fine-fast casual restaurant group whose mission is to build community through food. With 19 locations in NYC and Boston, and more sprouting soon, we are looking to grow our team and nurture the next crop of bright and driven people who are looking to impact the future of food. Our community is built through learning and development and as we grow, opportunities harvest from within. The work we do is challenging and fast paced, serving over 15,000 lbs of vegetables per week in each of our scratch based kitchens. As cooks develop into chefs, we are building a diverse and inspiring brand along the way.
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.
About Dig Inn
Our Story We do this by forming genuine, trusting relationships with our farmers and partners, and serving food that embraces the seasons. In our kitchens, our chefs prepare real food from scratch, inspiring them to cook up their best ideas and their own best futures. We believe in the power of a shared table—for the everyday and the extraordinary—a place where friendships are made and ideas are born. Let’s start with a meal.
Want to learn more about Dig Inn? Visit Dig Inn's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Specialist
sweetgreen, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Ambassador - Montgomery Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Inbound Customer Care Agent - Casual Position
Customer Success Manager
Evernote, Austin, TX
Sales Ambassador - Sherman Oaks
Lush Cosmetics, Sherman Oaks, California, United States