Dig Inn's MBA Next Crop Program is for MBA candidates looking to gain valuable insight into the restaurant industry and develop leadership skills. MBA Next Croppers work cross-departmentally in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment depending on business needs–maybe you're lending a hand to our Dig Inn Offsite team piloting a new delivery platform, or maybe you're hopping into food analytics. We're looking for go-getters and quick analytical minds–people as passionate about changing the food system as creating systems and organization–ambitious team players who knows how to get sh*t done. A love of hospitality, food, and the restaurant industry is a must.
Next Crop MBA programs are paid and offered on a rolling basis. We are currently hiring for the Summer program, May-August (dates flexible). Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program.
- Demonstrate top-notch organizational skills and be ready to react quickly–every project has a fluid schedule and is full of unforeseen challenges
- Work with a solid knowledge of the current food space and hospitality, you can identify company-wide inefficiencies or pain points and help implement cross-departmental solutions
- Ensure communication skills are paramount – you’ll need to stay on top of messages, juggle multiple project threads, close the loop
- Be comfortable interfacing with anyone from a general manager to the head of marketing–who can also research and execute independently
- Show proficiency in Microsoft & Google office programs a must. You can likely build models, pivot tables, and know the difference between vlookup and index match
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and can roll with the punches
- Highlight your written and verbal communication skills in Google + Office products
- Growth potential and a buzzing office culture (like a snack bar!)
- Mentorship and learning opportunities from a diverse group of restaurant professionals
- Free Dig Inn for the duration of your program
- Happy hours and impromptu events
- Dog friendly HQ
- Sponsored social events
Dig Inn is a vegetable-forward fine-fast casual restaurant group whose mission is to build community through food. With 19 locations in NYC and Boston, and more sprouting soon, we are looking to grow our team and nurture the next crop of bright and driven people who are looking to impact the future of food. Our community is built through learning and development and as we grow, opportunities harvest from within. The work we do is challenging and fast paced, serving over 15,000 lbs of vegetables per week in each of our scratch based kitchens. As cooks develop into chefs, we are building a diverse and inspiring brand along the way.
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.
About Dig Inn
Our Story We do this by forming genuine, trusting relationships with our farmers and partners, and serving food that embraces the seasons. In our kitchens, our chefs prepare real food from scratch, inspiring them to cook up their best ideas and their own best futures. We believe in the power of a shared table—for the everyday and the extraordinary—a place where friendships are made and ideas are born. Let’s start with a meal.
Want to learn more about Dig Inn? Visit Dig Inn's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Operations Coordinator
General Assembly, New York, NY
Senior Platform Architect, Tokyo
Pivotal Software, Tokyo
Staff Pathologist (m/f)
Definiens, Definiens AG Munich
Instructional Coach, Humanities (Immediate Opening)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Talent Acquisition Specialist
General Assembly, New York