Customer Success Manager - Job Description
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, we are a fast growing enterprise software business and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: Initial implementation, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and on going satisfaction.
- Own delivery oversight working closely with the implementation teams, for initial implementations and all on going customer delivery work.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities and work closely with the sales team to enable execution of the deal(s).
- Advocate customer needs/issues within Digital Reasoning.
- Maintain customer communication during all account escalations and ensure the necessary resources are brought to bear to deliver speedy resolution.
- Work with assigned customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention for enterprise software customers.
- Proven customer delivery management experience working with enterprise software implementations
- You’re driven and proactive: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Proven ability to drive continuous customer value from our product(s).
- Familiarity working with large enterprise clients.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment; can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- An understanding of delivery management at an enterprise software level financial services technology initiatives from both a business and technology perspective.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. This must include delivery management at an enterprise software level.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure.
- Will likely have worked previously for an enterprise software vendor, tier 1 enterprise customer, or one of the large consultancy firms.
- Must have reasonable technical knowledge/understanding and the ability to communicate technical issues to the business stakeholders.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you and Digital Reasoning wins.
- Must be eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
About Digital Reasoning
Digital Reasoning is a leader in cognitive computing. We build software that understands human communication - in many languages, across many domains, and at enormous scale. We help people see the world more clearly so they can make a positive difference for humanity. Synthesys, our award-winning cognitive computing platform, can rapidly read data from any source, resolve what’s valuable and what’s not, and reason using a dynamic knowledge graph, which helps enterprises, financial services institutions, government agencies and healthcare organizations reveal concealed relationships, risks and opportunities. Digital Reasoning is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Washington, D.C., New York and London.
Want to learn more about Digital Reasoning? Visit Digital Reasoning's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.