Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties you work with.
The Customer Success Project Manager oversees gathering, organizing, and directing the resources necessary to provide a project with the most efficient result, including bringing the project in on time and on budget. If this is you, we are a fast-growing enterprise software business and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Run complex projects from design and development to production and ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Maintain regular customer communication while defining the project requirements/scope and planning project lifecycle deployment
- Own delivery management, working closely with the Expert Services team, for initial implementations and all on going customer delivery work
- Define resources and schedule for project planning and execution
- Manage all project escalations and ensure these are communicated effectively through to resolution
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with assigned customers to understand their critical goals, or other key performance indicators and where applicable ensure the project delivery aids the customer in achieving their goals
- Design and maintain all necessary project documentation
- Proven strong project management software skills (e.g. Microsoft Project or MavenLink)
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Proven ability to manage difficult project situations through to successful resolution
- Proven ability to drive continuous customer value from our product(s)
- Familiarity working with large enterprise clients
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment; can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience. This must include delivery/project management experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects
- Will likely have worked previously for an enterprise software vendor, tier 1 enterprise customer, or one of the large consultancy firms
- Must have strong customer management experience and demonstrable customer expectation setting/management experience
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Must be eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
About Digital Reasoning
Digital Reasoning is a leader in cognitive computing. We build software that understands human communication - in many languages, across many domains, and at enormous scale. We help people see the world more clearly so they can make a positive difference for humanity. Synthesys, our award-winning cognitive computing platform, can rapidly read data from any source, resolve what’s valuable and what’s not, and reason using a dynamic knowledge graph, which helps enterprises, financial services institutions, government agencies and healthcare organizations reveal concealed relationships, risks and opportunities. Digital Reasoning is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Washington, D.C., New York and London.
Want to learn more about Digital Reasoning? Visit Digital Reasoning's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
Sanitation Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)