Customer Experience Associate - Graveyard
Discord, 444 De Haro St
We built Discord to bring gamers together
Who are we? We're a steadfast, diverse and dedicated Customer Experience team here at Discord.
We're looking for that 'special spark' in someone who can keep the flames of sincere passion and determination burning bright for all of our longtime and new users alike!
What you'll be doing
Working the Graveyard Shifts:
- Tues 3am - 12pm; Weds-Sat 12am - 9am
- Sun-Wed 12am - 9:00am; Thurs 9am - 6pm
- Position is 80% 'Work At Home', 20% 'In-Office' (when applicable).
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately and effectively.
- Participate in social media efforts and messaging.
Monitor social efforts to ensure rapid response to emerging trends and opportunities.
- It’s your responsibility to guard the watchtower and monitor social for any issues that may arise at a local or global level.
What you should have
- A cover letter; this is mandatory! Don't skip this one!
- Previous customer support experience.
- Must be extremely adaptable schedule-wise. While you will be working 80% at night meetings and other business activities happen during the day and you may be expected to attend in person or virtually.
- Hands-on experience with support ticketing applications (e.g. Zendesk) a plus!
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal with serious attention to detail!
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to work with a team remotely and stay up to date on known issues and changes to the app and everyday workflow.
- Possess strong problem solving, troubleshooting and people skills.
- Strong passion for helping solve user issues, with unwavering patience and empathy
- Technical aptitude: a knowledge of desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Familiarity with social media management tools.
- Previous exposure in supporting web applications.
About us Discord is the all-in-one voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. It's free, secure, and works on both desktop and phone. Our mission is to bring gaming communities together. Discord's free voice and text chat is about making it easier for you spend time with the people you care about, create these memories, and land a headshot or two. Two hundred seventy million PC gamers use chat apps to communicate while playing online games. As gamers, we got fed up with many of these chat tools and decided to fix the problem ourselves. As a result, we've built the best all-in-one voice and text chat app for gamers. Fortunately, a lot of people love it. Discord currently has 45 million registered users with over 9 million Daily Active Users. The service sees 200 million messages posted a day, over 4 million peak concurrent players and a staggering 16 petabytes of voice chat data going through its servers every month. Founded by the team behind OpenFeint - a networking platform that united mobile games with achievements and social functionality - Discord has raised over $30M from top VCs like Greylock, Benchmark, Accel, and Tencent.
Want to learn more about Discord? Visit Discord's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Advanced Learning Specialist, Customer Experience
Robinhood, Tempe, AZ, Denver, CO, Lake Mary, FL, or Westlake, TX