Strategic Account Manager
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Providing cloud solutions for the global genomics industry.
DNAnexus® has built the world’s most secure cloud platform and global network for scientific collaboration and accelerated discovery. We embrace challenges and partnership to tackle the world’s most exciting opportunities across a spectrum of industries – biopharmaceutical, bioagricultural, sequencing services, clinical diagnostics, medical centers, government, and research consortia.
The key duties for which the Strategic Account Manager is accountable are as follows:
- Perform outbound prospecting to identify leads and nurture new opportunities
- Triage incoming customer calls insuring they are routed appropriately and responded to in a timely fashion
- Conduct background research on target accounts: Academic medical centers, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, sequencing service providers, CRO’s and more
- Develop and continuously update the prospective client database (accounts, former clients, prospective new clients and recommenders).
- Monitor daily emails, on-line chats & on-line responses and make calls to interested prospects.
- Enter all valid contacts into a company sponsored database, CRM or SFA.
- Align data to company targeted a) geography, b) industries, c) company size and d) job titles (decision makers and influencers).
- Meet monthly targets for contacts
- Participate in daily interaction including meetings, events and communications
The education, experience, skills and training required of the employee for this position are summarized as follows:
- Minimum of a BS/BA in life sciences or a related degree
- Having previously marketed enterprise software to life science and/or healthcare organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous inside sales experience is highly preferred
- Experience with CRM systems for managing contacts and the sales process
- Ability to provide both funnel growth & sales growth
- Experience with related instruments in the proteomics field a plus
Based in San Francisco and Mountain View, California, DNAnexus is experiencing rapid growth and is searching for the best talent to join our team. Key investors include Google Ventures, TPG Biotech, Foresite Capital, and Wuxi NextCODE.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
ABOUT DNAnexus A Global Network for Genomics About DNAnexus DNAnexus provides a global network for sharing and management of genomic data and tools to accelerate genomics. The DNAnexus cloud-based platform is optimized to address the challenges of security, scalability, and collaboration, for organizations that are pursuing genomic-based approaches to health, in the clinic and in the research lab. The DNAnexus team is made up of experts in computational biology and cloud computing who work with organizations to tackle some of the most exciting opportunities in human health, making it easier—and in many cases feasible—to work with genomic data. With DNAnexus, organizations can stay a step ahead in leveraging genomics to achieve their goals. The future of human health is in genomics. DNAnexus brings it all together. What We Do The DNAnexus platform powers genomics by allowing customers to address these challenges: Analyze massive volumes of raw sequencing data quickly, securely, and economically; Integrate genomic data with clinical and other phenotypic data in a secure and compliant environment; Collaborate seamlessly and safely. We’ve helped top biopharmaceutical companies, leading genome centers, pioneering diagnostic test providers, and consortia globally accelerate their genomics programs.
Want to learn more about DNAnexus? Visit DNAnexus's website.
File hosting service