Security & Quality Testing Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Providing cloud solutions for the global genomics industry.
DNAnexus combines expertise in cloud computing and bioinformatics to create the global network for genomics, operating in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (including China), South America, and Africa. The secure, scalable, and collaborative cloud-based DNAnexus Platform helps thousands of researchers across a spectrum of industries – biopharmaceutical, bioagricultural, sequencing services, clinical diagnostics, government, and research consortia – accelerate their genomics programs globally.
You are part of the security and quality team that will oversee testing of our platform. You have a strong understanding of testing practices of regulated systems for open systems, including systems based in the cloud. The ideal candidate will thrive in defining, building and operating secure and qualified systems.
- Manage the testing with specific focus on security and quality (QbD) in the design and deployment .
- Manage the operation of the traceability matrix on a day-by-day basis
- Manage the reports from the traceability matrix/
- Correlating the test coverage is alignment with the risk profile
- Running reports demonstrating regulatory and ISO standards compliance
- Running Pen tests in the appropriate environments
- Collate and disseminate the Platform Release Notes to specific customers (e.g. GxP customers)
- 2+ years writing and executing test scripts, preferably in a regulated area (e.g. pharma, aerospace, etc.)
- Ability to create and tune test scripts.
- Code experience with scripting language, such as Python, bash, etc required.
- Familiarity with security test software desired.
- Project management experience desired
- Security certifications desired
Job location is Mountain View, CA
ABOUT DNAnexus A Global Network for Genomics About DNAnexus DNAnexus provides a global network for sharing and management of genomic data and tools to accelerate genomics. The DNAnexus cloud-based platform is optimized to address the challenges of security, scalability, and collaboration, for organizations that are pursuing genomic-based approaches to health, in the clinic and in the research lab. The DNAnexus team is made up of experts in computational biology and cloud computing who work with organizations to tackle some of the most exciting opportunities in human health, making it easier—and in many cases feasible—to work with genomic data. With DNAnexus, organizations can stay a step ahead in leveraging genomics to achieve their goals. The future of human health is in genomics. DNAnexus brings it all together. What We Do The DNAnexus platform powers genomics by allowing customers to address these challenges: Analyze massive volumes of raw sequencing data quickly, securely, and economically; Integrate genomic data with clinical and other phenotypic data in a secure and compliant environment; Collaborate seamlessly and safely. We’ve helped top biopharmaceutical companies, leading genome centers, pioneering diagnostic test providers, and consortia globally accelerate their genomics programs.
Want to learn more about DNAnexus? Visit DNAnexus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
Datto, Norwalk, CT, Rochester, NY, Boston, MA
Lead Software Engineer, Services
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Sales Engineer, Enterprise Accounts (Cleveland, OH)
Box, Cleveland, OH
Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Relevance Search Engineering Intern
thredUP, San Francisco
Front End Engineer
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC