To accelerate its growth, Doctolib is looking to structure its People team to find and attract the best talents, and to build the best recruitment operations possible. We are looking for an experienced and Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team to work on this amazing challenge. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
– Own the full life cycle recruitment process on a specific recruitment pool
– Build a strong knowledge and international network of exceptional talent to drive our future growth (market mapping, research, talent pools, etc.)
– Be the trusted advisor for the Global Talent Acquisition area to hiring managers and all hiring partners
– Be part of the Global Talent Leadership team to recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
– Contribute to the overall improvement of our recruiting operations (tools, KPIs, processes, employer branding strategy, etc.)
– 8+ years of Recruitment experience, preferably with a combination of top tier executive search firm and full cycle in-house recruiting experience
– Prior experience in high-growth technology firm is as a strong plus
– A track record of hiring outstanding employees in a fast-paced, competitive environment
– Stellar stakeholder management and communication skills; the ability to interface easily with executives
– Excellent business acumen and the ability to quickly understand complex and shifting hiring needs
– Strong analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
– Self-starter, but also a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment.
– Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business
– Excellent English, written and spoken
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 in just a few clicks, and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve management of appointments, reduce no-shows and bring new patients to their practice. We are already working with 75,000 practitioners and about 1,700 healthcare establishments! We have more than 30 million visits on our B2C website each month.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
– Attack: Being determined
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
What we offer
– A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, Italian, Brazilian)
– Great office in the heart of Paris
– Healthcare insurance
– Docto Parties, Docto Monthly Meetings, Docto Beers, Docto Weekends...– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry
– The job is located in Paris 8ème
– Long-term contract
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe with 6 million patients each month and 300 employees.
For doctors, Doctolib is a software and a full-range service to improve bookings management, reduce no show and bring new patients to your office. Visit our doctor page : https://www.doctolib.fr/for-doctors
For patients, Doctolib is a free online service to find a nearby health practitioner and book appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.