HR Director (FR / DE)
Doctolib, Paris, France
See jobs at Doctolib
Doctolib has an amazing 380 people team all sharing the same SPAAH values in France and Germany. We are looking for a highly ambitious Human Resource Director ready to partner with our management to bring this team to the next level: a team of 2 000 people across Europe by 2022, all motivated by the same passion to make healthcare access easier in Europe and facilitate health facilities organisation. You will lead the talent acquisition and payroll / HR ops teams based in Paris, and directly report to our Head of Growth.
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe.For patients, Doctolib is a free online service to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software and a full-range of services to improve their organization, grow their activities, build a new premium patient experience and collaborate with referring doctors.We try to deliver simple tools and services to improve people’s health and the quality of life of people working in healthcare. Some key figures about us:
- We are in partnership with 30,000 doctors and 800 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany.
- We receive 11 million patients every month on our platform with a strong growth.
- We have now a team of 380 people in 35 offices in France and Germany with a headquarter in Paris. - We have raised €50m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot) and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
- Lead a team of 3 talent partners based in Paris, and be responsible for all recruitments that include sales, marketing, customer success and support, finance and all administrative functions
- Be an advocate for the continuous improvement of your team, and a constant raise in the quality of our recruitments Be responsible for the structuration of the talent function at Doctolib in terms of tools, process, organization with the ambition to become one of the best Talent team in Europe
- Create a strong and genuine employer brand, leading each recruitment channel with a structured and data-driven approach
- Manager our HR Ops team and make sure Doctolibers have a great experience on all employee benefits and payroll topics
- Set up a group HR policy with unique standarts shared for all subsidiaries in EuropeBe responsible for all the Legal aspects: contracts, IRP (instances de representation du personnel), compliance with the standard of SYNTEC etc.
- Lead employee relations and manage all people-related challenges hands in hands with managers
- Partner with managers to lead our Talent Development strategy in order to have a clear plan for the Development and career of all Doctolibers
Who you are:
* You have a minimum of 8 years experience in top-standard organizations with a leadership position on recruitment plus other HR functions
* You have a strong track record in recruitment across various functions and level, with an ability to attract the best in competitive environments You already successfully managed and lead a team
* You have excellent communication skills, with an impeccable judgement, and a significant experience in being responsible for employee relations
* You have a very good notion and experience of being fully responsible of HR legal stakes, a law-degree is a strong plus
* You have good analytical skills, you are at ease with excel and reporting tools. Being very acquainted with the lastest HR SaaS tools is a plus
* You are hands-on, with the reputation for being very close to everyone in the company: from top management to teammates
* You have an international experience at work and you speak perfectly English in addition to French which is mandatory for this position
Details about the opportunity:
- Location: position based in our Paris office with very frequent travel to Europe.
- Package: highly attractive with fix + bonus
- Start date: as soon as possible