Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell
- We collaborate with 150.000 doctors and 2200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 50 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1250 Doctolibers located in 40 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised over €230m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…)
- Provide overall functional expertise to the best technical support in the market with an outstanding user experience in using an SLA driven state-of-the-art issue lifecycle.
- In-depth investigations and analysis of product and infrastructure issues in collaboration with the development units.
- First technical contact point for internal and external customers.
- Onsite and remote installation of Doctolib products and deployment of connection tools to third party software
- Ensure a smooth data exchange and interoperability between Doctolib and third party systems.
- Build and improve all needed tools to aim the highest grade of automation, speed and quality in launching the products
- Work close together with the Doctolib product owners to improve the products
Educational background: Software engineer
Professional experience: at least 1-2 years
* Hard skills:
- An SLA driven tech support is within your DNA and you’ve owned such a role within your track record
- Experience in software development projects is a big plus
- Experience with Windows administration is a big plus
- Solid understanding of application architectures/interfaces and its data streams (understanding on code level is helpful/optional)
- Solid experience with SQL and regular expressions
- German and english language skills, french is optional
* Soft skills:
- Very good customer facing communication (e.g. explaining a technical context to a non-technical audience)
- Very strong solution oriented and customer-first work approach (e.g. experiences in a SLA driven service desk role)
- Analytical and organized approach in collecting customer requirements
What do we offer?
- A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project.
- An agile product development environment and an international team.
- A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions.
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
- A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities.
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- The job is located in Berlin!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe with 6 million patients each month and 300 employees.
For doctors, Doctolib is a software and a full-range service to improve bookings management, reduce no show and bring new patients to your office. Visit our doctor page : https://www.doctolib.fr/for-doctors
For patients, Doctolib is a free online service to find a nearby health practitioner and book appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.