Doctolib is looking for a Corporate FP&A Manager to join its Performance Management team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 100,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany
- We gather 40 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris
- We have raised more than €235m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeo and and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
Your missions and responsibilities:
1/ Responsible for Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners:
- Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts
- Analyze bottom-up from regions and functions, identify gaps and recommend gap closing options
2/ Responsible for monthly variance analysis in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business:
- Monitor forecast accuracy on revenue and operating expenses. Analyze root causes of unexpected variances and lead continuous improvement effort of forecasting capability
- Prepare top quality reporting packages that are distributed to the Board of Directors and to the company Executive Committee
- Track and analyze a set of operational KPIs on a monthly basis
3/ Support Finance management through corporate guidelines setting process and facilitate their roll-out across the organization
4/ Responsible for cash-flow analysis and forecast
5/ M&A process: responsible for post transaction integration & performance tracking
6/ Prepare top quality presentations for financial reviews (Executive Committee, Board of Directors…..)
7/ Ad-hoc analysis as per management request
- You have at least 10 years of experience, with ideally a track record in audit, then corporate FP&A and Strategic Planning and/or M&A
- You are rigorous, reliable but also agile and resilient
- You’ve got good oral and written communication skills
- You speak English fluently
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment with fonctions and processes to structure
What we offer you :
- A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile
Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe with 6 million patients each month and 300 employees.
For doctors, Doctolib is a software and a full-range service to improve bookings management, reduce no show and bring new patients to your office. Visit our doctor page : https://www.doctolib.fr/for-doctors
For patients, Doctolib is a free online service to find a nearby health practitioner and book appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.