** This is a full-time position. You will be joining as a Partner, the highest title offered at this firm. By submitting your resume, you agree to keep all interview questions confidential, so as to give other candidates an equal chance. **
Domeyard is seeking a Quantitative Researcher with significant experience in developing low latency statistical arbitrage or market making strategies. You will be joining the core of a company with a single, monolithic HFT team.
What you'll be doing:
- Building low latency liquidity taking or market making strategies from end-to-end.
- Developing mathematical models to solve difficult stochastic problems.
- Analyzing convergence and boundedness properties of algorithms and estimates.
- Translating your models to fast computational methods.
- Collaborating with researchers and developers to implement all of the above.
You must meet both of these minimum requirements:
- 3+ years work experience in high-frequency trading at a leading hedge fund or proprietary trading firm.
- Experience with direct responsibility in construction of alpha signals or monetization for latency-sensitive, capacity-constrained strategies.
In addition, here are some of the attributes that we're looking for:
- History of peer-reviewed publications in optimization, algorithms, statistics, numerical analysis, signal processing, operations research, or a related field.
- Graduate-level degree in any scientific, mathematical or engineering discipline.
- Programming experience with C++ in a UNIX-based environment.
- Experience using data analysis tools in Python or R.
- Intense passion for solving quantitative problems.
- Recent track record with low variance in PnL at high % of ADV.
- Working familiarity with low latency architecture.
- Knowledge in futures, cash equities or cash FX markets.
Our firm and culture
Domeyard is a quantitative trading hedge fund based in Boston. We employ sophisticated mathematical models and algorithms to trade across a diverse range of asset classes. We're composed of a single team that shares a monolithic code base, and we pride ourselves on our collaborative environment. Our flexible work hours, casual dress code, generous employee benefits and startup environment (game room, team events and of course, free food) ensure that you can focus entirely on your intellectual interests. The diversity within our team reflects Domeyard's core values, and we do sponsor H-1B visas.
About Domeyard LP
About us Domeyard LP is a hedge fund, Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), and Commodity Pool Operator (CPO) based in Boston. As one of the fastest market participants in the world, Domeyard leverages advances in high-performance computing and data analysis to implement trading algorithms across a diverse range of assets, including equities, futures, fixed income, energies and commodities. Almost all of Domeyard's technologies are designed and created in-house. By inventing technologies ahead of its time, the company uncovers opportunities that are grossly inaccessible to mainstream fund managers and their respective investment vehicles. Domeyard has received multiple accolades within the hedge fund industry and is the protagonist of Harvard Business School's first case study about high frequency trading. Fun cultural facts (as of Q3 2017): 35 = Average age on Domeyard's team (ranges from 26-54) 186 = Number of game nights Domeyard has hosted 10 = Languages spoken (or being learned) For more information, please visit our website: www.domeyard.com