**This is a full time opportunity. For senior-level engineers, this is a Partner-level position, the highest title offered at this firm. By submitting your resume, you promise to keep all interview questions confidential, so as to give other candidates an equal chance.**
Domeyard is seeking a Software Engineer to work with us on the cutting edge of financial technologies. Our team is like a close-knit family, with an open culture like no other financial firm. You will explore the frontiers of computer science, in areas such as distributed systems, operating systems, networks, computer architecture, and data analysis. We develop and iterate quickly; you will have access to every line of code and can switch between many projects.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the low-latency trading system
- Working with the research team to implement data visualization tools, trading simulators, and other software solutions
- Building real-time risk analysis and post-trade assessment tools
- 5+ years of working experience in C/C++ in a UNIX environment
- Experience developing low latency multicast feed handlers against binary protocols (e.g. ITCH) and interfaces for market access against order entry protocols (e.g. FIX, OUCH)
- Experience with NUMA-aware, multithreaded design, userspace networking, compiler and cache optimizations, and lock-free programming
- Python, Bash, and shell scripting skills
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience collaborating on large software projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Our firm and culture
Domeyard is a quantitative trading hedge fund based in Boston. We employ sophisticated mathematical models and algorithms to trade across a diverse range of asset classes. We're composed of a single team that shares a monolithic code base, and we pride ourselves on our collaborative environment. Our flexible work hours, casual dress code, generous employee benefits and startup environment (game room, team events and of course, free food) ensure that you can focus entirely on your intellectual interests. The diversity within our team reflects Domeyard's core values, and we do sponsor H-1B visas.
About Domeyard LP
About us Domeyard LP is a hedge fund, Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), and Commodity Pool Operator (CPO) based in Boston. As one of the fastest market participants in the world, Domeyard leverages advances in high-performance computing and data analysis to implement trading algorithms across a diverse range of assets, including equities, futures, fixed income, energies and commodities. Almost all of Domeyard's technologies are designed and created in-house. By inventing technologies ahead of its time, the company uncovers opportunities that are grossly inaccessible to mainstream fund managers and their respective investment vehicles. Domeyard has received multiple accolades within the hedge fund industry and is the protagonist of Harvard Business School's first case study about high frequency trading. Fun cultural facts (as of Q3 2017): 35 = Average age on Domeyard's team (ranges from 26-54) 186 = Number of game nights Domeyard has hosted 10 = Languages spoken (or being learned) For more information, please visit our website: www.domeyard.com
Want to learn more about Domeyard LP? Visit Domeyard LP's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.