** This is a full time position. You will be joining as a Partner, the highest title offered at this firm. By submitting your resume, you agree to keep all interview questions confidential, so as to give other candidates an equal chance. **
Domeyard is seeking a full-time Quantitative Developer. This an opportunity to gain full-stack exposure in quantitative high-frequency trading and statistical arbitrage at a growth-stage startup.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working with researchers to implement trading strategies and data exploration tools.
- Designing and developing software to perform machine learning research.
- Building high performance, petabyte-scale data processing applications.
- Optimizing algorithms and statistical models for speed.
We're looking for:
- Work experience at a leading proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or university.
- Proficiency and 4 years minimum experience in C++, Rust, and/or Python.
- Past projects in any of the following areas: algorithms, machine learning, statistics, distributed computing, data visualization, in-memory database kernels, numerical methods, compiler design, computer architecture.
- Passion for solving quantitative problems.
- Degree in any scientific or engineering discipline.
Our firm and culture
Domeyard is a quantitative trading hedge fund based in Boston. We employ sophisticated mathematical models and algorithms to trade across a diverse range of asset classes. We're composed of a single team that shares a monolithic code base, and we pride ourselves on our collaborative environment. Our flexible work hours, casual dress code, generous employee benefits and startup environment (game room, team events and of course, free food) ensure that you can focus entirely on your intellectual interests. The diversity within our team reflects Domeyard's core values, and we do sponsor H-1B visas.
About Domeyard LP
About us Domeyard LP is a hedge fund, Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), and Commodity Pool Operator (CPO) based in Boston. As one of the fastest market participants in the world, Domeyard leverages advances in high-performance computing and data analysis to implement trading algorithms across a diverse range of assets, including equities, futures, fixed income, energies and commodities. Almost all of Domeyard's technologies are designed and created in-house. By inventing technologies ahead of its time, the company uncovers opportunities that are grossly inaccessible to mainstream fund managers and their respective investment vehicles. Domeyard has received multiple accolades within the hedge fund industry and is the protagonist of Harvard Business School's first case study about high frequency trading. Fun cultural facts (as of Q3 2017): 35 = Average age on Domeyard's team (ranges from 26-54) 186 = Number of game nights Domeyard has hosted 10 = Languages spoken (or being learned) For more information, please visit our website: www.domeyard.com
Want to learn more about Domeyard LP? Visit Domeyard LP's website.
187 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.