Domino has an ambitious vision to change data science. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we’re accelerating research at the world’s most analytical organizations including Allstate, Instacart, Monsanto, and S&P Capital IQ. Our platform allows access to scalable compute, compounds knowledge through a unique version management system and delivers insights to market faster through a host of publishing tools.
Tech Support Engineers work with customers to make that vision a reality. You’re the first line in our Customer Success team to help our users get the most from Domino. You’ll field incoming questions, helping users configure Domino or understand how to use the features of the product. You’ll monitor the performance of Domino systems, making sure that customers have the right infrastructure for the work they do. You’ll also troubleshoot technical issues and remediate customer problems.
Ultimately, your role is to help our customers improve their research by capitalizing on Domino’s functionality and the best practices it enables.
- Give great help to customers who send in questions or report problems
- Configure the Domino platform to enable users
- Diagnose and resolve production problems
- Surface issues to Product and Engineering teams to improve the product
- Bachelor's STEM degree
- Great customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Great debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Great organizational, prioritizing, and communication skills
- Willingness to join an on-call rotation
- Familiarity with the Linux command line and server administration
Experience with the following is a plus:
- AWS - specifically EC2, VPCs, and IAM
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Python and/or R
- Ubuntu and/or CentOS
- Hadoop and/or Spark
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry X - MES Senior Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Senior Manager, Publisher Client Services (SF)
TripleLift, San Francisco
Executive Assistant to the CTO
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Senior IT Operations Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Manager of Retailer Onboarding
VP, Client Services