Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
At Domino, we have a maniacal focus on user enablement. We believe software wins hearts and minds with world-class design, usability, and impressive performance. If you agree, we have a mission for you.
As Domino’s UX Design Lead, you will shape our vision for a data science platform that is adored by our users. The opportunity is huge, while data science is a rapidly growing discipline, the dominant platforms, best practices, and tools have yet to emerge. There is a window for Domino to be the gold standard for the next generation of data science tools. Without world-class design, we won’t accomplish our vision. Come shape the future of data science.
- Get inside the heads of users to understand what would enable, empower and delight them
- Work with the product team to deliver the full lifecycle of UX design, from research to concepting to delivering user stories and visual prototypes.
- Work alongside product and engineering teams to realize UX designs
- Stay attuned to shifting design trends, customer feedback, and market forces.
- Contribute to a culture of design-oriented thinking at Domino.
- A clear, compelling portfolio of prior experience design work for enterprise problems.
- Technical comfort and fluency
- Experience working in the trenches with product teams in an agile environment
- Enterprise products experience
- Familiarity with analytical tools (nice to have)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Twice weekly catered lunch and weekly Happy Hours
- Flexible time off (take it when you need it!)
- Open office with access to company leaders
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission driven company defining a quickly growing field!
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager (CF - Toronto)
Pivotal Software, Toronto, Ontario
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Product Manager - Integrations
High School Summer Student, Software Development
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Technical Program Manager