Domino has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
At Domino, software quality is everyone’s responsibility, and because we integrate with many other data science tools and technologies, there are many challenges to explore and tackle.
As a member of Domino’s Test Engineering Team, your mission will be to drive the success of our platform by addressing various aspects of software quality. Embedded in engineering, you will have an opportunity to influence how our team approaches testing. You will continuously design and implement automated test scenarios and frameworks that guarantee functionality, performance and reliability, ensuring we are shipping high-quality products.
- Define and drive a culture of testing and quality by setting standards for test design and engineering improvements in our automated test harness and processes
- Work alongside engineering throughout the development cycle, influencing architecture and implementation to drive quality and adherence to acceptance criteria
- Work with product management to help flesh out quality implications for user facing stories
- Implement automated test cases that will verify functional and nonfunctional requirements, performance expectations, reliability under stress and longevity of execution.
- Report and analyze bugs; help drive the defect resolution process
- Work with release management to certify when a user stories are complete and ready for release to production
- 5+ years of software testing / quality experience
- Test automation experience is a must
- Strong opinions about and fluency in modern software testing practices
- Experience with behavior driven development techniques
- Experience with BDD frameworks (like Gherkin) is a plus!
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Senior Quality Automation Engineer - multi-tiered SaaS applications
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Engineering Manager (London or Leeds, UK)
Credit Karma, Leeds, UK
Security Software Engineer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
Box, Redwood City Office
VP of Engineering