Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco
See jobs at Domino Data Lab
Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The Enterprise SDRs at Domino are hunters. Your job feeds the top of the sales funnel which is the foundational part of the organization’s revenue. SDRs partner with field representatives to drive strong customer relationships. Our team is focused, tight-knit, and high performing. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to enterprise Sales and Marketing functions, and have visibility into the growing field of Data Science at Fortune 500 companies.
- Drive new enterprise business by researching prospects, reaching out via email and phone and setting qualified meetings for account executives
- Convert and qualify a large volume of inbound leads from initial outreach through discovery
- Be able to manage call notes, Salesforce, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
- Maintain knowledge of data science platform market as relates to key industries and competitors
- 4-year degree and 1 year sales experience
- Comfortable in fast-moving environment with complex learning requirements
- Experience with CRM or marketing tools (Such as Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn)
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Confident on the phone, professional, and articulate
- Organized, reliable, and persistent with a competitive spirit
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Twice weekly catered lunch and weekly Happy Hours
- Flexible time off (take it when you need it!)
- Open office with access to company leaders
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Internal promotion potential
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.