Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
As Director of Product Marketing at Domino, you will join a world-class team to create the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for the industry’s leading data science management platform.
- Develop powerful messaging and content that communicates our differentiation as a platform and market leadership to audiences ranging from data scientists to executives.
- Craft the story around our category as well as Domino's unique value proposition as the leader of that category to evangelize with press, industry analysts, prospects, and partners
- Build and lead a team of world-class Product Marketers
- Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, trade shows, and events
- Develop in-depth customer success stories that cover both high-level benefits and technical details
- Develop world-class product marketing tools: competitive battle-cards, RFP templates, ROI calculators, pitches, etc.
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams in educating customers and prospects on the differentiators and benefits of Domino.
- Be the expert on data science platforms market, understanding competitive landscape and how we compare
- 25% Travel
- Experience in enterprise B2B software product marketing (or product management, sales engineering, or solution consulting experience)
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, and post-sales
- Experience in a customer-facing role, supporting enterprise sales cycles, with some travel required
- Curiosity and drive to learn about Data Science, its practitioners and the technical landscape - hands-on experience is a plus!
- A team-first orientation and a bias for action
- 7+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology field; MBA is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 3x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Global Events
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Merchant - Casual Bottoms & Denim
Bonobos, New York, NY
Corporate Account Manager/Executive
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sr. Manager, International Market Plannning
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
SEO Intern (Native Danish)
Head of Commerce Marketing
Twitch, Seattle, WA