Domino Data Lab is looking for an experienced and passionate Web Developer to own the web properties on Domino and to attract and retain our primary web audience, technical data scientists and data science leaders.
At Domino, we’re helping the world run on models. Our category-defining platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Bayer, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, Coatue and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
- Develop and maintain digital marketing properties such as JAMstack (static) sites, WordPress blogs, marketing landing pages, and event microsites.
- Convert design mockups into functional web pages and reusable templates.
- Develop partnerships with marketing and sales teams to understand business needs.
- Manage web development projects: Timelines, expectations, deliverables, dependencies, and stakeholders.
- 4+ years of web development experience.
- Experience with static site generators such as Jekyll, Hugo, and Gatsby.
- Familiarity with WordPress development.
- Experience with Netlify and GitHub.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers, designers, marketers, and content writers.
- Ability to work under different constraints: From long-term strategic projects to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions, sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable decisions.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing practices such as SEO, analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Event Marketing Manager
The Trade Desk, Singapore
Senior Specialist, Shopping & Feed
Email Aptitude, Chicago, IL
Getaround, San Francisco
Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
VTS, New York
Senior Internal Communications Manager
Quantitative Growth Marketing Manager
Class Pass, New York