Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Do you have strong convictions about recruiting top sales talent? Are you a builder who likes to get your hands dirty to figure out the problem? Are you looking for an opportunity to craft your vision of how great recruiting should be done?
We are growing our Recruiting Team to handle all aspects of Sales at Domino Data Lab. Come help us build the hiring machine that will lay the groundwork for the future of Domino's sales organization!
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Develop and execute diverse sourcing strategies that build strong pipelines of top-tier candidates
- Work with hiring managers to build discerning evaluation process which selects top-tier candidates while avoiding bias
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience which shares insights into our culture, mission, and work and helps candidates self-identify if they are a great match
- Establish world-class recruiting culture, process, and habits in a growing organization
- Build a recruiting brand which reflects the unique Domino culture and mission
- Proven, hands-on experience, sourcing and recruiting sales talent
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine
- Excitement to hustle and handle all aspects of full-lifecycle recruiting
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Clinical Delivery
Bright Health, Kansas City, MO
Exam Technician (Part-Time), Rockefeller Center
Warby Parker, New York, NY
IT Support Specialist
Vungle, San Francisco
Senior Front End Engineer, Touchstone
IT Support Analyst (part-time)
Bilingual Operations Specialist (Spanish/English)
Convoy, Seattle, Washington