Domino Data Lab is in search of a Data Science Strategist to help drive customer adoption and engagement.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Postmates, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Our Data Science Strategists are customer facing and work closely with account teams to provide subject matter expertise on data science management and build compelling business cases for data science initiatives. At the same time, they dog food our product and create technical content to help shape the future of data science management. You would work with all parts of the organization including Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success and help with pre & post sales customer work.
- Educate customers and prospects on best practices for managing enterprise data science organizations, including topics like collaboration, knowledge management, data science KPIs, and more.
- Create compelling business cases for data science initiatives, including benchmarking a team’s current capabilities and measuring value realization.
- Build out Domino’s internal data science capabilities by partnering with engineering while also providing constant feedback to our product organization.
- Develop technical data science content to showcase capabilities of Domino platform and other thought leadership (blogs, template projects, etc.)
- 40% travel, can be based in SF or remote.
- Team lead or direct people management experience of enterprise data science group (5+ individual practitioners)
- Great written communication and public speaking skills. Comfortable leading conference sessions, leadership summits, and more.
- Passion for working side-by-side to help data science teams grow successfully with a curiosity and willingness to learn about the enterprise sales process.
- Technical expertise with popular tools (Python, R, Docker) to create compelling data science content.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- All the cloud computing resources you could want (within reason of course)
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution France
TripAdvisor, Barcelona, Spain
Director, Client Partnerships
Account Executive - Pivotal Labs & Cloud Native Services
Pivotal Software, Seattle, WA
Account Manager (Spanish Speaking)
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Sales Development Representative
Revfluence, San Francisco
Account Manager Team Lead - France, Spain & Italy Field Sales
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland