Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
As a product manager at Domino, you'll work closely with customers and engineers to guide products and features from conception to deployment. Since you're constantly thinking about how to bridge the technical and data science worlds, you'll also work closely with our customer success, marketing, and sales teams.
- Immerse yourself in the customer experience to deeply understand the pain they experience in their current data science workflows
- Imagine, design, and validate product solutions to customer challenges
- Translate product designs into requirements and stories
- Fuel product roadmap and requirements for a world-class engineering team
- Define the overall product vision and strategy with the Domino product development team
- Maintain a healthy obsession with the rapidly evolving data science field
- Stay aware of the competitive landscape and market for data science solutions
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2- 5 years experience in product management
- Experience developing enterprise software products, preferred experience with deployed/on-premises software
- Preferred startup / small company experience
- Preferred experience as a data scientist or with data science products
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Process Equipment
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA
Product Director, Experiences (Host)
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Aptos, United States - Atlanta, Georgia
Full Stack Engineer
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas
Technical Product Manager
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Engagement (CRM) Growth Specialist
Tinder, Los Angeles