Domino has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Tesla, Salesforce, Dell, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino’s solutions team performs a variety of services to deliver our data science platform to customers, from simpler deployments into managed AWS accounts to larger efforts with detailed, customized solution designs. These span infrastructure provisioning, software installation, and systems integration in customer infrastructure supporting advanced analytics and machine learning.
You will be joining a team of high-performance engineers and have a significant impact on managing a rapidly growing install base. You will be responsible for installing the Domino data science platform and integrating it into customer systems.
- Deploy Domino’s data science platform into AWS, Azure, GCP, and on-prem infrastructure
- Collaborate with customer engineering and IT to integrate Domino into their systems, e.g.
- Establish network links and peering
- Configure storage and backup systems
- Integrate with data stores, e.g. DBs, Spark, & Hadoop clusters
- Configure identity and authentication integrations
- Identify and capture emergent platform requirements & enhancements from the field
- Collaborate with app, platform, and ops engineers to continuously improve Domino
Qualifications / Skills
- Soft Skills
- Problem solving acumen & attention to detail
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Communicate effectively, gather requirements, and set expectations
- Fluent Tech Skills
- Linux internals & administration (Ubuntu, RHEL)
- Networking (TCP/IP, routing, LBs, firewalls)
- Cloud native (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Programming (Python, Go, Bash)
- Familiar With
- Data stores (*SQL, Hadoop, Spark)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Containers (Docker, storage & networking interfaces)
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes provisioning and administration)
- Nice to have
- Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK, Datadog)
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Real Time Analyst
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Head of Product Marketing - Restaurants
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Optometrist (Fill-In), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Operations Manager - Prague
LimeBike, Prague, Czech Republic
Neighbourhood Operations Support (Contract), UK