Domino has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Tesla, Salesforce, Dell, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The Head of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the Chief People Officer, will develop and implement our talent acquisition strategy to support rapid growth over the next several years at Domino as we grow from 100+ to 500+ people. The Head of Talent Acquisition will focus on scaling and strengthening our talent acquisition model and programs, developing and expanding our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting team to deliver on global hiring needs across all functions and levels in the organization.
Domino has a progressive take on recruiting. We’re immensely careful about building structured interview processes, we use metrics to constantly refine and iterate our processes, and we use the best tools we can find for sourcing candidates.
Your mission will be to take that ethos forward and build a recruiting org for scale - to help Domino grow from 100 to 200 this year, and 500 over the next three years.
- Design and deliver an effective global recruiting strategy to source, select, attract and close top talent to support strategy and growth
- Report on key recruiting metrics and leverage data and insights to iterate to excellence
- Develop a multi-channel hiring strategies to meet our hiring goals
- Build Domino’s employer brand to drive inbound applicants and communicate our unique value prop to candidates
- Champion recruiting diversity initiatives
- Manage , build, grow and develop your recruiting team
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends while driving a high-touch and proactive full life-cycle search process
- Own our recruiting technology & systems, vendor, and agency relationships
- 8+ years of extensive and progressive experience with full cycle recruiting
- 3+ years of team management
- Startup recruiting experience across tech and GTM recruiting
- Experience building a data driven recruiting process
- Experience developing a talent acquisition strategy across multiple channels
- Experience developing and leveraging and employer brand
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sourcing Specialist (Talent Acquisition)
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Optometrist (Sublease), Greenwich Market
Warby Parker, Greenwich, CT
Sales Manager, Ad Sales (China)
Appier, Beijing, China
Senior Sales Engineer (Multiple Positions)
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Director of Digital Product, Business Systems
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Server Engineer, Caviar Diner Growth
Square, San Francisco CA, US