Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Sales Engineer to help drive customer adoption and engagement.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Tesla, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Our Sales Engineers work closely with Account Executives to provide product demos, build proof-of-concepts, and help determine the technical needs for customer implementations. You would work collaborate with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success and help with pre & post sales customer work.
- Demo Domino's data science platform to prospective customers
- Build custom demos and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate key customer use cases
- Respond to customer RFPs
- Determine customer implementation requirements and plan Domino deployments
- Build marketing materials based which highlight Domino's functionality
- 40% travel
- Experience in a customer-facing technical sales role
- Experience with complex enterprise technology demos and deployments
- Great communication and public speaking skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the data science and analytic space
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Canopy, Lehi, UT
Vice President & General Manager of Customer Retention
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
SMB Publisher Account Manager - Poland (London based)
Inside Sales Consultant*
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Chargé(e) d'opérations- Belgique