Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Do you have strong convictions about recruiting top technical talent? Are you a builder who likes to get your hands dirty to figure out the problem? Are you looking for an opportunity to craft your vision of how great recruiting should be done?
Your opportunity is to define how Domino will recruit for years to come. We have ambitions of being the leader in the data science platform space and need help to build our foundational technical teams. Come build the team that is helping power the data science revolution!
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Develop and execute diverse sourcing strategies that build strong pipelines of top-tier candidates
- Work with hiring managers to build discerning evaluation process which selects top-tier candidates while avoiding bias
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience which shares insights into our culture, mission, and work and helps candidates self-identify if they are a great match
- Establish world-class recruiting culture, process, and habits in a growing organization
- Build a recruiting brand which reflects the unique Domino culture and mission
- Proven, hands-on experience, sourcing and recruiting senior engineering talent
- Comfort working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup
- Excitement to hustle and handle all aspects of full-lifecycle recruiting
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Operations Associate / Human Resources Generalist
University Recruiter - Closer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Platform Architect (PCF)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Germany
7th Grade ELA and Social Studies Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha: Blanca Alvarado Middle School, Alpha: Jose Hernandez Middle School, Alpha: Cornerstone
Software Development Facilitation Manager
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
Instructional Coach, STEM (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools