Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to help evangelize Domino’s platform in the NYC market.
The ideal fit is someone who has a history in selling a highly technical product, with a high average sales price (ours is rising each quarter!) to Fortune 500 companies. This role will report to the RVP of Sales.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
- First and foremost, we need someone who can come in and sell software!
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and upsells/expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by your ego
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one