Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations who use Domino to develop new medicines, increase crop yields, fight child trafficking and more. Backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, we are well capitalized and now growing our business in response to tremendous market demand and product-market fit.
As a Senior SecOps Engineer, you will work to help keep our company and customers secure from all internal and external threats, both human and technological. You will help us ensure a high standard of security by working to design and implement effective infrastructure, controls, audits, and security monitoring systems to keep our cloud and on-premise customer installations secure. You will also mentor Domino’s broader engineering community on how to design and implement secure systems.
- Perform security design reviews for infrastructure-related projects
- Provide architectural recommendations for securing our Cloud environments, Kubernetes clusters and the systems running within them
- Document and communicate security configuration and hardening guidelines for infrastructure components
- Implement compliance controls with key security standards that accelerate Domino's business goals
- Craft automated security auditing and monitoring software and infrastructure
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications
- First point of contact for security service providers
- Monitor CVE feeds, assess emergent vulnerabilities, and drive remediation when necessary
- Support needs for other parts of the security team, helping Domino maintain a secure and compliant company
- Evangelize a security mindset with our development team using OWASP and other development/test integration best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in security engineering
- Deep understanding and recent experience with networking administration and Linux/container system administration and hardening
- Experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- History of implementing enterprise security tools - SIEM, IDS/IPS, FIM, DLP, PAM
- Experience with vulnerability management and incident response processes
- Cloud administration and architectural experience
- Recent and meaningful work with Kubernetes
About Domino Data Lab
About Us Domino was founded by three veterans of the finance industry, to help leading organizations develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Our mission is to help data scientists across industries develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis.
Want to learn more about Domino Data Lab? Visit Domino Data Lab's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Success Solutions Architect
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States, Seattle, Washington, United States