We’re looking for a Partner Manager to be the single point of contact for a large book of DoorDash’s highly-valued merchant accounts. Merchant satisfaction and growth will rest in your hands.
A strong Partner Manager is a highly organized and high-bandwidth individual, who can manage a large book of merchant accounts and juggle issue resolution, revenue growth initiatives, and restaurant operational improvements.
What you’ll do
- Help drive merchant and DoorDash revenue by employing a proactive, consultative approach to a merchant’s business.
- Execute against a revenue growth quota by driving adoption of new products, programs, and initiatives.
- Utilize data to determine specific recommendations that will improve merchant success.
- Leverage DoorDash products and internal tools to drive positive outcomes for merchants
- Ruthlessly organized and efficient - you are able to prioritize what’s most important and why.
- Strong communicator - you’ll need to manage both internal and external relationships, oftentimes overcoming objections.
- Highly motivated self-starter - you are comfortable structuring your own time and working independently.
- Service mindset - you love helping people.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable - you love change and will thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- High bandwidth - you can comfortably move between multiple tasks and stakeholders at once.
What you need
- 1-2 years of experience with account management, sales, or customer service
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable interpreting and deriving insights from data
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Thrive in a fast-changing start-up environment
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in the tech, restaurant, and/or logistics industries
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
WeWork, Los Angeles California United States of America
Director, Sales Enablement
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Representative
Flashpoint, Tysons, VA
Townsquare Interactive, Bozeman, MT
Bonobos, Philadelphia, PA
Japan Senior Account Executive
Rescale, Tokyo, Japan