We’re looking for a Manager to help us deploy and scale one of our fastest growing businesses, DoorDash Drive.
In this role you will be a key contributor to new and existing Drive partnerships, helping us to scale this business across our regional markets. The best candidates will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do
- Grow the product line — be directly responsible for building and growing a book of business within the DoorDash Drive product line by driving the sales, adoption, and account management lifecycle
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach — as the voice of your accounts, work closely with internal stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, and Marketing to solve key challenges for our partners and execute solutions to scale delivery for their business
- Scale learnings — establish best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity and drive enablement across the organization
- Persuasive — you have a high EQ and you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash Drive will bring to their business
- Proactive — you’re motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our partners and build this business, and you’re willing to dive right in!
- Humble — you’re willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable — things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Entrepreneurial — willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Professional Services
OTA Insight, Gent
Product Marketing Manager, Ad Targeting and Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Product Operations Manager
LiveRamp, New York, NY
Head of College Counseling and Internships
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
(Senior) UX Copywriter (m/f)
Director of Product Management, Health
Fitbit, US - San Francisco