Sales Operations Manager - Sales Enablement
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
DoorDash is looking for a Sales Operations Manager - Sales Enablement to empower our sales org with the tools, content, and assets to enhance productivity at scale. You’ll work cross-functionally between our sales strategy, partner management, bizapps, operations, product, and analytics teams to build and own impactful programs.
Our sales and partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, enabling us to partner with top restaurants across the country to drive revenue and help our partners operate even better. As DoorDash grows both in scale and breadth of offering, the strength of our sales engine and its support structure must grow with it.
As our Sales Ops Manager - Enablement, you’ll discover and drive performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to scale. As the first member of the enablement team, you’ll lead activities including implementing new technologies and tools, content creation, process redesign, CRM improvement, product prioritization, and asset and playbook creation. This role sits at the intersection of our revenue generation engine, business systems, and business teams, and as such will require ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly analytical, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do
- Strategize – Develop and implement initiatives (e.g. tools, process, assets) that accelerate the productivity of a sales rep
- Optimize – Use data-driven decision-making and first principles to consistently improve our systems and address major gaps
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales strategy, partner management, training, product, engineering, and bizapps to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
- Empower – Build and deliver a pipeline of development and productivity improvement programs for the sales org
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 5+ years of experience in strategy and operations, operations, or consulting
- 3+ years in sales ops and enablement, high-growth startup experience is preferred
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national merchants in more than 1000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Service Fahrer in Vollzeit (München) - HelloFreshGO (m/w/x)
Director of IT
Ellation, San Francisco
Data Center Engineer
Senior Manager, Clinical Compliance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, Richmond Warehouse
Team Leader – Production Academy