Business Intelligence Analyst
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We are looking for a proven Business Intelligence Analyst to join our BI Team. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the design, implementation & support of our data systems. You will be working closely with business users, the data infrastructure team, and data analysts to support the ongoing development of enterprise-wide BI platform. You’ll be designing and implementing architecture, tools, and processes needed to provide “single source of truth” reports to support data-driven decision making.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled developer who is passionate about business intelligence, comfortable working in an agile environment and embraces the opportunity to connect with customers to define and shape our solutions.
What you’ll do
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, analyze requirements, design and develop analytical projects working together with users finding the best possible solution to a given business problem
- Contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics
- Build relationships with key business partners
- Build highly customized reports and develop creative solutions to apply business logic
- Document new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Ensure that collected data is within required quality standards
- Train and assist users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information
- Architect Tableau projects from end to end; Lead root cause analysis efforts for operational Tableau issues; resolve them independently or with other team members
- Support business users answering complex business questions via Tableau and using ad-hoc SQL queries
- Ability to lead your projects - identifying user requirements to writing ETL scripts to aggregate the data to craft dashboards/reports
- 5-7 years of experience as a data analyst/developer
- 2-4 years of experience in Tableau reporting platform.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience writing complex queries
- Advanced data visualization skills, show the ability to tell stories and make dashboards actionable
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of Tableau solution infrastructure and knowledge
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data
- BS/BA, in Computer Science area, MS in Computer Science is a plus
- Experience with marketplaces, logistics, or economics is a plus
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Adobe Campaign Specialist (Contract)
Catapult Systems, Phoenix, AZ
Tech Support Engineer (Enterprise Solution)
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
Senior Data Scientist - Growth Analytics
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Data Engineer (PostgreSQL) - Barcelona
Research Services Sales