About the Team
- We’re looking for an Account Executive, to bring the best local and regional small and mid-size merchants on to DoorDash’s platform via inside sales.
About the Role
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business from SMB merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
You're excited about this opportunity because you are...
- Genuinely curious about people, local business, and technology
- Able to inspire passion in others
- Assertive, persistent and persuasive
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Consistently able to exceed monthly sales targets
- High energy with a competitive drive to win
- A natural hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work well in both independent and team environments
We're excited about you because...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a closing or lead generating sales role
- Are you bilingual? Mandarin and Spanish are a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
- Experience in a quota carrying role
Why you'll love working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Key Account Project Manager (m/w/x) - Berlin
Territory Sales Engineer - Northern New England and Upstate New York
SonicWall, New York - Remote
Enterprise Sales Executive - SF
ValiMail, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative
Handshake, San Francisco
Customer Sales Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux