About the Team
- On the Inside Sales team, our mission is to promote growth in local economies by building connections with businesses across the nation and promoting the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
- We’re looking for an Account Executive, to bring the best local and regional small and mid-size merchants on to DoorDash’s platform.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle to attain new business from small to mid size merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
We're excited about you because...
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You can transform to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment
- You have experience in a quota carrying role and exceeding monthly sales targets
- You enjoy being in a environment that values collaboration
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years of experience in a closing or lead generating sales role, or a combination of both education and work experience
- You have experience with Salesforce, Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- You are bilingual in Spanish, French, or Mandarin (a plus)
Why you'll love working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.