Account Executive, SMB - Phoenix
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for an Account Executive, SMB to bring the best local and regional merchants on to DoorDash’s platform via inside sales.
In 2016, we expanded exponentially across the United States and Canada, adding another 6 markets for a total 28 markets covering more than 350 cities. We also raised $127 million to double down our investment in existing and new markets by building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with merchants. Your job as an Account Executive, SMB will be to do just that: help make favorite local merchants available for delivery on DoorDash.
What you’ll do
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business from SMB merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
- Genuinely curious about people, local business, and technology
- Able to inspire passion in others
- Assertive, persistent and persuasive
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Consistently able to exceed monthly sales targets
- High energy with a competitive drive to win
- A natural hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work well in both independent and team environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a closing or lead generating sales role
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Mandarin and Spanish are a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
- Experience in a quota carrying role
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
National Account Executive
Yelp, New York, NY
Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Associate
Blue Star Sports, Frisco, TX - The Star
Senior Account Manager
Sales Engineer - Rome
Rubrik, Rome, Italy
Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Partnerships
Factual, Los Angeles