We’re looking for an Activations Representative to own the first steps in setting up merchants to expand their business using DoorDash.
The activations team works as part of a post-sales initiative to welcome valued merchants to the platform. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and strategic implementation of additional benefits for our newest partners.
What you’ll do
- Ensure merchants have a delightful onboarding experience and are satisfied on the platform
- Educate merchants on processes and protocols
- Outreach to our partners by email and phone
- Communicate across multiple teams within the organization to coordinate a seamless transition onto the platform
- Monitor and track progress through Salesforce reporting
- Aggressively pursue and reach activation and upselling metrics
- Delightful with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to quickly establish relationships and determine the needs of others
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Ceaseless and determined in setting and attaining goals
- Organized and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- Able to work well in both independent and cross-functional team environments
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, support, or account management role required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Suite is a plus!
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Shopper Engagement
Instacart, San Francisco
Operations Manager - Nashville
LimeBike, Nashville, TN
Canopy, Canopy HQ
Senior Operations Manager
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Video Monetization Jr Lead
BuzzFeed, New York
Utilization Management Review Nurse
Christian Care Ministry, Melbourne, FL