We’re looking for an Activations Associate to own the first steps in setting up merchants to expand their business using DoorDash.
The activations team works as part of a post-sales initiative to welcome valued merchants to the platform. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and strategic implementation of additional benefits for our newest partners.
What you’ll do
- Ensure merchants have a delightful onboarding experience and are satisfied on the platform
- Educate merchants on processes and protocols
- Outreach to our partners by email and phone
- Communicate across multiple teams within the organization to coordinate a seamless transition onto the platform
- Monitor and track progress through Salesforce reporting
- Aggressively pursue and reach activation and upselling metrics
- Delightful with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to quickly establish relationships and determine the needs of others
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Ceaseless and determined in setting and attaining goals
- Organized and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- Able to work well in both independent and cross-functional team environments
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, support, or account management role required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Suite is a plus!
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery services in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.